Getting Shit Done has been involved in corporate and private event planning for over 20 years. During that time we have created events of all sizes and for all occasions. On each occasion the client has been amazed at what we have put together. We have the ability to put thought into action and make your vision of the perfect event a reality. We have the ability to communicate your vision with the necessary suppliers and create a harmonious relationship between suppliers so that everything runs in sync on the big day. Our time in the business has given us a list of trusted suppliers that we have turned to over and over again and your event will profit from these relationships.
We have conducted event planning for:
Celebrations: weddings, reunions, birthdays, commemorations and memorials
Corporate and education events: conferences, meetings, graduations and symposiums
Promotional events: product launches, fashion shows and expos
And that is just a small sample of the types of events we have turned our skills to.
As part of our event planning service we will:
• Do all the necessary research to ensure you get the perfect vendors and venue for your event and to make sure everything can be done to suit your budget.
• Collaborate with you to set the design and theme of the event.
• Arrange the food, decor, entertainment, security and site for the event.
• Arrange transportation to and from the event.
• Create and send out invites.
• Arrange accommodation for traveling attendees.
• Coordinate activities during the day, make sure all vendors and staff are clear on the roles so the event can run smoothly.
• Supervise the event on the day.
In choosing GSD for your next event you’re choosing a company that promises to create the event of your dreams to suit your budget and satisfy everything you want the event to achieve. You can rely on our wide-ranging experience and knowledge of vendors and the best part is we will be with you every step of the way. We want you to enjoy the lead up to the event as much as you enjoy the event itself, if you’re stressed out at any point then we haven’t done our job.